Teeth In A Day
The procedure was pioneered in Europe and has grown in popularity over the past 20 years due to its impressive success rate. It is presently the most advanced tooth restoration
Why Choose All-On-4 Over Traditional Implants?
- Lower overall cost for the patient
- Much faster and more efficient – typically a patient has full functionality after just one appointment
- Significantly reduced healing time
- The procedure is less stressful to the bone
- Reduce or eliminate the need for bone grafting – avoid unnecessary surgery
Dentures vs. All-On-Four
Patients typically complain of pain, discomfort and gag reflex
Embarrassment of slipping dentures when talking or smiling
Cannot eat hard or sticky foods
Need to be taken out every night
Require messy adhesives and specific cleaning/maintenance rituals
Reduced bite force, loss function
Block taste and temperature receptors
Patients report marginal or no improvement in quality of life
Patients enjoy comfortable feel of natural teeth
Restores Self Confidence – Never lose your teeth again!
Eat any food you like!
Teeth stay in place permanently
Just brush and go!
Restored bite force and full function
Retain or restore full taste and temperature sensitivity
Patients report significant improvement in quality of life